As a Spirit-filled, Bible-based church, we seek to worship God in Spirit and truth according to worship practices found in the Bible.
- We raise our hands because 1 Timothy 2:8 says “I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands.”
- We clap our hands because Psalm 47:1 says “O clap your hands, all ye people.”
- We sing and play music because Ephesians 5:19 says to worship “in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord,” and Psalm 150 says to praise God with musical instruments.
- We worship with a joyful noise because Psalm 66:1 says “Make a joyful noise unto God, all ye lands.”
- We pray aloud because the early church “lifted up their voice to God with one accord” in prayer (Acts 4:24).
- We dance in the Spirit because Psalm 149:3 says “Let them praise his name in the dance.”
- We include testimonials, teaching, preaching, and spiritual gifts because 1 Corinthians 14:26 says “Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation.”